Debt consolidation is simply combining many debts into one – with a single monthly payment. It can be an excellent way to take advantage of lower interest rates and simplify your payments.
Your personal mortgage consultant will help you:
- Determine if debt consolidation is right for you
- Decide how much and when to borrow
- Understand the cost of transactions
- Consider the options: refinancing, second mortgage, line of credit
We'll calculate how much you can save then help you:
- Compare the various available options
- Explain the cost and benefits of each
- Choose the one that's right for you
We'll guide you through the application process:
- Your employment record, assets and liabilities
- Current mortgage information
- Credit card and loan statements
- A credit check
Submit to Lender
The lender reviews your application and, once approved, issues a rate guarantee and a list of conditions.
The lender sends the necessary funds to your lawyer:
- Your lawyer pays off your old mortgage and your other creditors
- You may have the option to keep your existing credit cards, line of credit, etc.
Our Commitment To You
Through the lifetime of your new mortgage we'll continue to help you:
- Develop quick repayment plans
- Maintain a healthy credit record
- Refinance your mortgage
- Purchase new properties
- Plan for the future
"Our dream was to build our own home and thanks to Lev and Alex, we were able to realize our dream sooner than we thought. "
Jennifer and Tom P., Vancouver